Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
At Relay Engineering we complement our use of specialist equipment, experienced people and the latest technologies with an in-depth, accredited Integrated Management System.
Our system provides us with all the processes and procedures required to work safely and effectively in today’s industrial markets both at home and overseas.
The procedures and processes within our Integrated Management System ensure we operate to the highest levels of quality, environmental and health & safety management. Our management systems are conform to the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and are accredited by Lloyds Register. Continual improvement and development ensures that the company continues to retain the highest standards.
We believe that every employee has a role to play in the management of our Health and Safety policies and at Relay Engineering we nurture and encourage a positive Heath and Safety culture to ensure that we keep our employees safe. Key Performance Indicators are set and we regularly monitor our business to ensure that we meet the highest standards.
We are committed to:
- Providing our customers with professional and reliable services
- Conducting our business activities and delivering our services in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
- Providing and maintaining working environments that safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and any other persons affected by our business activities or services
- Protecting the environment in which we operate by reducing our environmental impact, preventing pollution and promoting sustainability.
- Delivering a quality service that meets our customers expectations and specifications